Monday 10 March 2014

Day 120 - Monday sunny Monday | Day 40 - Beard test

It's not often I wake up I'm a good mood on a Monday, but I did. It was nice and sunny which always seems to put me in a good mood. All round as well it was a pretty good day at work, everyone else also seemed to be in a good mood, which always makes the day much more pleasant.

One thigh bad about today was that I Didn't blog at work, but I'm going to let myself off because it was Monday after all haha. More good news though, I bought a pizza at the weekend and totally forgot about it so I'm going to make this Monday epic! Plus the new Top Gear special was on last night so I think we're all going to catch up on that tonight. Pizza and Top Gear, this Monday sounds like a Friday, I could get use to that.

Been looking at houses today around Huddersfield we're hoping we can get something sorted within the next few weeks then we can sit back and enjoy Glastonbury! But with lots of work inbetween, boo.


_____________________________________


Dark light again so it looks a little bigger, but I don't think it is haha


No comments:

Post a Comment