Friday 28 March 2014

Day 138 - The official start of another assignment | Day 58 - Beard test

It's another Friday, which should mean I should be basking in the knowledge that my weekend starts very soon. But I decided yesterday that I wanted to make a decent start on my next assignment which is now in for this time next month, which also means I want to try and get some done this weekend as well, just so I have made a big dent in the 6,000 words they want. I say 6,000 words, the maximum is 6,000 and the minimum is 3,000. But I don't want to flake out as soon as I get to 3,000, I want to get a decent mark on this assignment so I can get a good overall grade for the year, as this in worth the most. Along with my final meeting where my boss gives me a grade of my performance in my industry. I am not too worried about that really, but I have a little feeling she will not be the most generous person with the grading. I won't go into all that again after yesterdays little rant.

We're planning the "Pizza Cake" tonight and hopefully going shopping before tomorrow so we can have everything ready. We can cook this badass pizza in the afternoon and then slip into a food coma for the rest of the weekend and not have to leave the house. Sounds like a perfect way to get us back into the student mind frames we once had for July. All we keep talking about when we all get in how crazy next year is going to be, and the three of us living together are the most easily influenced people in the world, so we'll be out most nights I'd imagine. Already planned what we want to do on freshers, because the last two years we have been pretty calm when it comes to freshers we thought we'd go crazy and try and do a pre-freshers weekend and then do every night of freshers, it'll be tough and probably make sure seriously ill but its final year and we want to go out with a bang, if you like haha.

Last night we thought we'd give an album a listen on Spotify instead of sticking a vinyl on. We went for Arthur Brown - The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, and just like the title says, it is one hell of a crazy trip. With spoken word sections and mental keyboard solos you can tell a lot of LSD was being taken when he wrote that. It wasn't an album that sticks out in my mind, but I'm really happy I gave it a listen, it just added fuel to the fire that is my love for the 60s. It really was a crazy time back then, with all the drugs and good music going about. To be honest it has only been this year that I found my love for the 60s, but boy am I glad I found it, cannot stop listen to The Doors now.

I think it's time to official start my weekend and eat an insane amount of food and try and get a little bit more work done.



________________________________________________________________________________

The "beard test" ends on Sunday, but the plan is to have a normal Sunday and post a picture then we'll pull up the first picture, the day 15 (45) picture of the pill test and then the Sunday picture to see if anything has changed. Going to put it out there and say already that the pills didn't have much effect, but we'll see on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment