Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 112 - Haircut | Day 32 - Beard test

It's another Sunday, which means it's back to work tomorrow, boo! It has been a really good weekend, had some good times with the family back home, always do really when I go back. It's nice to be back in my own place though, ready for another working week. Actually at Terri's tonight and we're going to have some big ass chicken burgers, looking forward to them!

I've come up with a plan for the rest of my weekends blogging. Normally my posts are not that long on the weekend because I either don't do much or it's because it's my weekend haha, so I've decided that I'll blog in detail during the weekend and the weekends they'll be a little shorter than normal. It's actually getting pretty hard to blog everyday, eventually you do start to run out of things to write about when a you do is go to working during the week and then do nothing on the weekends haha. Well anyway, this week the new posts start.

I attempted to cut my own hair today, well I said cut my own hair after five minutes I has to call in back up and my mum had to finish off the back, but I think we did a pretty good job.


Also gave the beard a little trim which you'll see below, oops haha.








_____________________________________

Day 2 of the tablet test. It might look a little smaller than normal because I gave it a little trim this morning, it was getting rather unrulely haha



No comments:

Post a Comment