Monday 17 March 2014

Day 127 - Sorting the house | Day 47 - Beard test

The house viewings this weekend were a total success (sort of), the first one we looked at me and Jonny both liked, we then passed on the details to Andy our third housemate and we really liked it as well. So I rang up today to tell them that we really like the house and would really like to go ahead and get the ball rolling. The only thing that stands in our way is a £75 admin fee, we have to pay that amount to have our names copied and pasted into a document, wow. But anyway, we really like the house and I think we're going to go a head with it anyway. I got an attic room which I've always wanted and got a really nice view of Huddersfield to look over on a night haha. Only a quick 10 minutes walk away from the Uni as well. The area as well is dead quiet unlike the when we use to live in the ghetto of Huddersfield the year before. Actually leaving work a littler earlier so I can run over and get some more details from them.

I think it's pasta and Top Gear tonight, the special started last week and it seems pretty good so far. Just with every Top Gear special you can tell it is just so set up, but it is still entertaining to watch. It does make me wanna buy a really crappy car and go driving (if I could drive), but obviously they have loads of money and the BBC behind them so they can pretty much do what they want, and have it all paid for them. I can just see me now broken down on the side of a road not knowing what the hell to do haha. Apparently Aaron Paul was on the other week and got the fastest lap which is pretty cool.

Paid off my phone last week, so now I am an official iPhone user haha. I had an iPhone 3G when they first came out and really loved it, I had no idea why I swapped it for a BlackBerry. Glad I'm back with Apple now, and even though everyone gives them a lot of stick I think you get what you pay for. They last a long time if you look after them properly and don't leave them on charge all night. So many people moan about having a bad battery life but they leave it on charge all the time, so what do you expect?

I counted up all the change I've saved since last year, I had a huge pile of it and it came to around 20 quid so I'm going to use that for shopping this week. I Think I'll end up breaking the self-scan machine if I put it all in at once haha.

I best run off to the estate agents, If anyone get this house before us then I think I'll cry in the middle of the agents and demand it back! Haha




______________________________________________________________________________

I sort of think it is starting to grow into something but it is still very very light haha, not long now until the 60 days are up. I think I'm going to try and find another method of growth and do another test I think straight after. That way I don't have to do another 30 days of control.





No comments:

Post a Comment