Friday 14 March 2014

Day 124 - One busy Friday | Day 44 - Beard test

Blogger has finally sorted itself out and letting me upload pictures!

I got given my first "project" today, if you like. I'm doing a marketing campaign to raise awareness of energy wastage around campus, it is not something I've been good at keeping up with in the past but I think I can come up with some good ideas to start this campaign off. This is the first one of many (hopefully) I'll be given so I need to try and show off as much as possible, or at least try to haha. So I've had plenty of work to be getting on with today which is finally all out of the way for the weekend to start. I've pretty much been on Photoshop all day coming up with poster and flyer ideas, even got a few vinyl stickers in the works to be stuck around light switches and stuff. I think I would definitely like to do this as a full time job. I think I would need to work on my design skills, but I really enjoy using Photoshop and marketing is something I enjoy doing for both work and for the band. I actually picked a marketing module next year to studying which should be good now I have some hands on experience for that as well. That may well help me climb to ladder of marketing. But if that fails I'll get loads of tattoos and join a band and sleep in a van, infact forget that I'd rather do that than have a job for sure haha.

Speaking of the weekend it should be a chilled one this weekend. We have some house viewings Saturday morning so that means no partying tonight, which is good because I can't afford it anyway. After the house viewings there is a vinyl sale on at the local record store which I'm excited about, loads of old records for a quid, couldn't get better than that. I'm guessing after that we go home, pick up some beers and listen to what we bought. Partying hard this weekend haha.

I always think of really good topics to talk about when I'm not blogging but as soon as I'm in front of a computer getting ready to blog I just forget everything. I did start making notes on my phone to remind me but again I always forget. I remember saying when I started this I wanted to try and do more as a person to try and have interesting things to write in this blog but it is so hard when you work 9-5 through the week then want to do nothing on the weekend. The upside to starting this blog in November is you'll get a month of me being a student again so hopefully I'll have more to talk about. I think I'll carry on after doing a once a week blog, it is a little bit too much doing it daily when you do nothing.




___________________________________________________________________________

Honestly think I can see a bit of a difference, it think it is starting to thicken up (who am I kidding?) slightly. Let's keep on going




No comments:

Post a Comment