Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day 135 - I forgot again! | Day 55 - Beard test

Yup, forgot to blog at work again, god damn it. Everything was going so we this morning I knew something was going to go wrong haha.

Actually managed to get up nice and early before my train for once, maybe I'm getting use to these mornings after all. I had some food before I left which is very rare but had to have a black tea because I forgot to buy milk yesterday like the toolbox I am. Work also seemed to go nicely as well with a steady flow of work, but then I remembered on the train that I forgot that one part of the day, sitting down and blogging. I'll actually do a beard test today because it has been a while.

Got the email from Gladtonbury this morning telling me to pay the rest of the ticket money off next week which makes me excited and crap at the same time. Not a fan of paying all that money at once but it has to be done so I can actually go haha. Also to make it so much better The Black Keys have been confirmed which is great news, they're a band I've been wanting to see for a long time now and I'll finally get to see them this Summer.








_________________________________________________________

Nothing new here. But I guess all these vitamins are still good for me in the long run. I'll have to see if anything changes when I've stopped taking them. Maybe all my hair will fall out haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment