Friday 31 January 2014

Day 82 - Feeling the love | Day 2 - beard test control week

Very quiet day at work, was just me and my own in the office doing the job of 3 people. But once it went quiet I cracked some Vice documentary. Watched the worlds scariest debt collector, and yeah he's pretty scary!

Got our bassist coming up from London again this weekend, we've promised ourselves that we will not go out! Up early tomorrow to view some houses and then up early again for band practise. Next week we're in the studio, but we're not sure how much we can do with Jonny and his hand.

The EP got released last night and we are really feeling the love from everyone. We've had nothing but good comments, and over 200 plays in just under 24 hours. It's not even on Spotify and iTunes yet!

So the beard again is looking kinda shitty again, here's the photo for today:




Because I'm in different lights every time I take the photo it looks different. So if this week is the control week, I'll make the rest of it vitamin B and different kind of food and see if it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment