Monday 20 January 2014

Day 71 - I didn't forget today!

Just when I thought I was getting into the swing of things I end up forgetting to blog. I guess it was Sunday haha, but I said I was going to do this every day so I am!

I was actually dreding my day at work today with it being Monday and really cold, but it turned out okay in the end, got to leave on time for once. Although I'm in at 8 tomorrow which is not fun when you live an hour away from work. Anyway, gotta get these next few months out the way and it'll all be over when I can become a lazy student again. Been looking at some places in Huddersfield so in the next few months I'll be closer to work. More time in bed woo! Haha.

After this I think a chill night is in order, I got in and cleaned the house like the good house wife I am (Baker Street just came on shuffle, boom! Air sax time) I cleaned the bathroom so much it smells like a swimming baths. Think I'll enjoy how clean it is with a bath tonight before I'm up at stupid o clock.

Managed to get US netflix on my laptop so I've been watching the final season of The Office. I love it and all but it's nothing compared to the UK one. The first season of the US one was a really well made piece of television but now it's like your average sitcom, still funny but they're pushing it way to much now.

Speaking of laptops, my laptop of 4 years has finally given up and gone into old man mode and is starting to shut down. So next week and I'm going to upgrade and get myself a new one. Seen a beauty in town today that I really want to buy. 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, Quad Core, I think that will last me for a while. Now I use spotify for all my music I don't really need a massive bulk of memory to store my music and I use netflix for movies and tv. I honestly would not stop paying to use them services they're amazing.

Food time, going to see what I have in my feezer and cook it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment