Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 58 - Wow it's getting busy

Really busy day at work today, literally been non stop from 9 til 6. But it did make the day really fast. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same and then I'll have a nice easy Thursday and Friday. Shaping up to be a quiet weekend as well, with no going out. Yup, the second weekend of not going out, I did have a little look through some old photos today which really wanted me to go out this Friday, but nope, I'm going to stay in and save money. My day was made longer by train travel, got on my first train home and the doors broke so I was sat in Huddersfield Station for another 20 minutes.

Going to be booking tickets to see The Wolf Of Wall Street next Friday which I'm really excited about. No often I get excited to see a film, but after seeing the trailers for it, it is looking to be a really awesome film. Read a few reviews of it and they all say it's good so hopefully it'll be a good one. If I'm booking tickets also means I can get awesome comfy seats as well. No forgetting the Ice Blasts, I'm going to be all over that next Friday haha.

Was in a meeting this afternoon talking about social media. So we got talking about Facebook and Twitter, but it hit me how amazing these sites actually are. People complain all the time that Facebook is rubbish, but to be honest, it is more about the people that use them. Because Facebook is a great tool for creating events, staying in contact with people and promoting stuff for business and bands. Facebook and Twitter are both such simple sites with massive potential for both themselves and the people that use them. If you really don't like a social media site that much don't use it, and anyone that complains is just a nosey person who wants to check up on people. Also there are loads of different social media sites out there. Instagram, which again I'm a big fan of, is another unique tool to use. Why complain about people posting pictures of food, it is was it is for, and people love food!
Feel like I've ranted about that, was that a rant? I don't even care haha. I've recently got into Vine, it's not been around long but already a community has started on Vine. I've not really posted any vines, but some people have really dominated Vine with funny or really clever 7 second videos. If you've not used it before go check it out.

Hopefully another busy day with edits and meetings and then I'll be back here again blogging about it. Also feel like I repeat myself too much in this blog, but my life is honestly on repeat during the week because of work. But I know if I didn't have this job my life would be: wake up, watch netflix, sleep. Which to be honest sounds amazing right now but would send me crazy in the long run. So here's to work and keeping me "sane"

No comments:

Post a Comment