Saturday 11 January 2014

Day 62 - We've failed!

So yesterday we managed it fine. We didn't go out on the second weekend of January. But we've just hit Saturday, we're bored sat playing xbox and we don't know what to do, one thing let to another and we're now getting ready to go out. Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! I don't even know how to happened, it just happened. We promised we'll have a dry weekend in Febuary just to make up for this failure of a weekend haha.

But other than that, that is all I've done today. Got up early and went into the city to find Metal Gear Solid and nowhere sells PS1 games anymore, what happened?! Now I can only buy them online, some classic titles as well are still pretty pricey. One day I'll get back on Metal Gear Solid haha.

Traveling to Huddersfield tomorrow to finish off some work for Monday, not impressed about having to come in on a Sunday but I so get to see my girlfriend after! Yaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment