Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 53 - First day back at work.

Man it was hard to get up this morning. I thought after a few days of maximum sleep and relaxing that I'd get up nice and easy this morning, but no. It was a killer morning. Even though it was a difficult morning actually had an alright first day back, it's a new year with lots of new work with a new building opening up on campus, so more work for me to look after. Keeps me busy and makes my day go faster.

Keep thinking it's a Monday today but it's not and the weekend is only around the corner. Got the band over for the weekend and we're practising new songs ready for the studio next weekend. Plenty of laughs and subway I'm guessing.

For money and charity reasons we're doing the dryathlon this month. It's going to be difficult, but it means we all save some money and we can afford a deposit for a new house next year. We have started looking for some new places in Huddersfield and we want to get it sorted sooner rather than later so we can move straight from one house to the next. It'll be good to get back to Huddersfield and be in walking distance of work and uni and not have to get on a train. Nothing bad about living at Leeds at all but getting on a train every morning is horrible after a while.

Wish me luck for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment