Friday 24 January 2014

Day 75 - All hail Friday

Going to have to make this one a little one, it has been a crazy day at work. Finally finished everything up for the day and this is the only little space I have to write a blog today. Got a friend coming up from London to see us and then we have band practise all weekend. I have no idea what I'm going to do over the weekend but I'm sure we'll work something out.

Actually arranged to see some old friends in Leeds for a few drinks on Satuday, and it really will be a fun-filled weekend packed with friends. I really wouldn't have it any other way.

Doing a little bit of recording tonight for our EP, got some tasty licks I have to record over one of our songs, then it's ready to be mixed. Hopefully should be out within the next few weeks. Also got our advert being published next weekend in Stencil Magazine. Really looking forward to seeing that and sending it to everyone I have ever met haha.

Well then, I guess I best leave this office and get on a train home. It's going to be a fun weekend I'm sure. Everyone have a good one whatever you might be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment