Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 74 - Busy weekend

Got a busy weekend coming up. Got practise both Saturday and Sunday and a band mate/brother coming up from London. Hopefully we will be able to stay in and enjoy a few beers and films but knowing us something will happen that we don't plan for haha.

Going for pasta tonight, the cheapest meal ever. I'm not complaining I do enjoy the whole making of the sauce and cooking process behind pasta. I lead such an exciting life I know.

Got some interesting work today, actually starting to get a few projects to mess around with so I can actually get some decent experience.

Started to snow today which made me really not enjoy my journey home, it was packed and it was cold. Did not like!

Booking equipment out tomorrow for practise for the first time on my own, I hope I name all the microphones right haha, so many names!

No comments:

Post a Comment