Tuesday 14 January 2014

Day 65 - How am I only just getting into this sick TV show?!

Started watching Game of Thrones the other week and it is so good, I don't know how I've gone this long without watching it. I'm on the last episode of the 1st season tonight, really looking forward to watching it. I've seen some crazy things on it haha, and I'm sure they'll only get more crazy.
Thinking of starting Sons of Anarchy soon as well, that looks like a good show as well.

Currently watching Sherlock and I'm quickly writing this while we take a little break. This has been yet another epic season.

Pretty slow day at work with loads of work as always, I've started covering up the clock at work on my computer so that the day goes faster, isn't very useful when you have meetings all day though haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment