Friday 10 January 2014

Day 61 - Lovely lovely Friday

I predicted wrong, today was the stupidly busy like Monday and Tuesday. The new building opens on Monday and nothing is ready at all, so everyone has been rushing around trying to get everything sorted, even a possibility of me going on a Sunday for an hour to sort some final things out for the site. I know, working on the Sabbath, guess I'll have to skip church this Sunday...

Bit of a dilemma when I got home, one of my house mates is not drinking for a month but the other is just stopping nights out for a month. So do I go to the shop and still get some beers for the weekend or do I stand strong and stop drinking all together? Nope. I got beer. This will now be the 2nd weekend of not going out which is a new record for this house haha.

We're all staying in though of course, we're having a film night and watching Forrest Gump. I know such a manly film haha. I've not seen it in a while so I suggested it everyone. Then I think once I'm in bed nice and early I'll watch Goon. Another great film I've not watched in a while. That should earn me back some man points.

It's lovely loan day on Monday, then it will really be hard not to go out once that is in, but I'm going to play it safe and save money, right now that is certainly the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment