Saturday 4 January 2014

Day 55 - Nacho night

Went to Asda today and bought a stupid amount of nachos and cheese, and we're all say here watching crappy TV and eating loads of them haha. Gone for some Adventure time to start with then we're going to get heavy and watch a documentary on space, might even crack on a vinyl as well, what a strange mix of things we're doing tonight haha. Guess it's cheap than going out.

Up early tomorrow and we have to make our way to Huddersfield for band practise, not looking forward to the early morning but am looking forward to playing some loud music, and I'll certainly have my ear plugs in to keep to my resolution.

Literally done nothing else today other than eat and restring my guitar, you really cannot beat the feel of fresh strings on a guitar.

I can't think of anything else that happened in my boring day, am sure tomorrow will bring more wonders...

No comments:

Post a Comment