Wednesday 8 January 2014

Day 59 - I miss childhood

Just got in from work and I'm watching my house mate play Dragonball Z, man I miss watching that as a kid. I'm seriously considering downloading some to watch, but I have way to much to catch up on alresdy. I have Game of Thrones to watch and Sherlock tonight, so it will have to wait. It's weird I actually really look forward to getting into bed and watching tv, I never use to a be like that. And after tv I always have to stick my headphones in and listen to some of The Ricky Gervias Show and end up falling asleep to it, literally been doing that for months now.

I'd like to say it's the final day of being busy at work but it probably won't be, usually Thursdays and Fridays are easy but I know now I've said that it'll now be super busy.

I've had it pointed out to me that I make a fair few mistakes when I'm writing these blogs, I don't really proof read them because I do them everyday and when I'm on my phone I get lazy and let auto correct do the work most of the time. But I've come up with a late New Years resolution to try and help me with it, I'm going to try read a book and month to see if that will helps me with it, also posting everyday should eventually help me. The first book I'm going to start reading is Catcher In The Rye, I heard about it awhile a go and thought nothing of it, then I saw an episode of South Park were they mentioned it, so I thought I'd give it a go. Not sure what to go for next, so any suggestions would be great.

Time for a big ass pizza and some Sherlock I think now, then it'll be able to get into a comfy ass bed and watch some kick ass tv. How many times can I say ass in a sentence?

No comments:

Post a Comment