Wednesday 22 January 2014

Day 73 - Easy day

Here I am again for day 73. It is really getting hard for things to write about now, I'm sure if anyone reads this they'll be fed up of hearing about how boring my day was. Even though it was a boring day it was pretty productive I think for the first time In a long time I managed to keep up with everything and get everything uploaded on time which is a bonus. Got a few important meetings tomorrow and Friday though so I'm sure the work will start to stack back up again by the time I get in.

I read today that Tarantino has dropped a film script he has written called the Hateful Eight, the name alone sounds like an epic movie he would write. Apparently he script was "leaked". Not sure if I wanna browse the internet, find it and read it. I don't wanna spoil the film just in case he makes it. It's a strange place the internet, none of this would of happened before but nobody can live without it anymore, me included. First of all I'd be out of a job and I wouldn't have anything to do when I'm bored haha. But it can be a dark place at times.

Think I'm going to have to stick to some boring food tonight until the weekend. Speaking of weekends we have block booked the practise rooms and we're going to nail some new songs in time for the studio in a few weeks, maybe even get a gig booked to try out the new material. I'll be happy when this EP is out, it's been so long since we recorded it and it is so close to being finished. Really need to start thinking of some artwork for it as well. It is all slowly coming together though which makes me happy, also means we have some band weekends together which I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment