Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 67 - How do you make a day go faster?

I'm trying everything to try and make this day go faster but nothing is working. Currently got a sticky note over the clock in the corner of my computer screen, but I just can't stop peaking at it. Think the longest I have been without looking is about 10 minutes haha. Also tried doing work but that is getting me nowhere.

Blogging at work for a change so I can use a computer rather than my phone. I get a big lazy when I'm on my phone and write really short posts, but I find when I'm sat at a computer I can waffle a little more than normal. I did get a little fed up of typing over the past few days after finishing off my first assignment for the year, 3,000 words of talking about the place I work at, very exciting.

Just been for a little nosey around the new building and it is looking really good. I'm not much of a gym guy but it is looking really good, and its full of all sorts of high techs stuff. SU is looking nice as well even though it's bar-less now, it's still a nice seated area for students

I've been looking at prices for saxophones all day today, I'm seriously considering taking up another instrument. And I think a saxophone is right up my street.

No comments:

Post a Comment