Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 170 - Nearly half way there!

Day 170. 12 more days I'll be half way through my year of blogging. It does seem pretty crazy saying that, last year I didn't care for blogging and after a little thought and some inspiration from others I went for it. I think the closest I've come to forgetting an entire day is when I went out and ended up doing one slightly drunk at 3AM. Still counts!

All round it has been a really nice day, I actually managed to go outside for a long period of time without a jacket for the first time this year, I might even brave it on the way home and go for it. Might be pushing my luck though now the sun is starting to go in. The sun really does get me in the mood for festival season. Glad I'm not missing out this year on the festivals, not sure what I'll be doing next year mind, I said once I went to Glastonbury I'd call it quits for festivals, but next year it is looking like Fleetwood Mac are pretty much confirmed. Speaking of Glastonbury, we've had some clues about the infamous Saturday night slot. Apparently it is a band, no that rules Prince out (GOOD), and they have apparently sold millions of records. So by my calculations it is looking like Metallica are dead on for that slot. I want to be really excited about seeing them again, but the reason I got a Glastonbury ticket was to see different acts that I wouldn't normally see. But still, Metallica are a great band and I'm sure they'll go down well at Glastonbury. Anyway, the rest of the acts get announced in a few days so some other great acts will no doubt be added to the already pretty decent line up. Bring on June.

We've decided to go for a 12 man tent, we thought about the while teepee idea but they won't be very waterproof if their is some rain around, which I imagine we'll have some rain. So we went for a big 12 man tent which is totally sealed up. Really need to buy it soon though so we can have a test run of putting it up. We don't want to be in the middle of Worthy Farm with no tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment