Monday 14 April 2014

Day 155 - Busted my knee!

So the knee injury from yesterday isn't getting much better. It was a bad idea to ignore it and carry on being a child haha. Getting really hard to stand up but I think a bit of rest will sort me right out.

It's going to be another short one because I got back home pretty late and we're all set up to watch another episode of Black Sails tonight and then I need to seriously catch up on Game Of Thrones. I'm determined to be caught up by the next episode to avoid spoilers at all costs. I will do it!

My coat for delivered today but I missed the post man so now it's coming Wednesday which is a bit annoying, but I'm going to wear it to hell this coming weekend haha. I need to break it in ready for Glasto. Speaking of Glasto we're planning our transport tonight with a friend down in Bristol.

I'll be all on my own this weekend, everyone is going home for Easter but me, but I'm sure I can find something to so. Stupid amounts of TV and maybe some beer. Perfect 4 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment