Monday 21 April 2014

Day 162 - I've finally done it

I told you today was the day. I've finally caught up with the latest Game of Thrones and holy hell what an episode it was! I'm not going to go into details about, even though their are spoliers littering the internet now a days. I managed to stay well away from them over the past few days but judging by people's reactions I kind of guessed what was going to happen. It was a great episode though, not just because of the obvious, but because it was a good classic episode all round, really looking forward to putting on another episode tonight and have the whole house watch it to the same time. Nobody is at different points anymore so we can all talk freely about it.

Well I best make the use of the rest of my final day of Easter before I go back to work. The plan was to do something productive but I can't see that happening anytime soon to be honest haha. 

I'll be getting back into the length weekly blog starting tomorrow, no doubt moaning about my assignment which is in for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment