Monday 7 April 2014

Day 148 - A nice Monday

Tried to stay up last night to watch Wrestlemania but I ended up falling asleep really early and ended up waking up when my alarm goes off, but I must have had at least 10 hours sleep which was magical. I woke up really refreshed and ready for another week, which would have been a different story if I would have stayed up.

This weekends plan was to watch Game of Thrones until I was completely up to date, but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to finish season three. But that does mean I have another week to catch up, which is more than do able in my book, so I will be nice and up to date by the second episode at least, which is better than nothing I guess.

Wrestlemania last night. Was not expecting some results that I read about this morning *******INCOMING SPOILERS******** Daniel Bryan is finally the champ, and it is great to see The Beard battling through one other match to get a shot at the title again. I have to admit that the whole Batista winning the Rumble as soon as he comes back so he gets a title shot was a little annoying, but Daniel Bryans hard work paid off in the end. BUT the biggest shocker of all has to be The Undertaker losing his streak. Real sad times, and I'm gutted I didn't stay up and see the look on everyones faces and all the posts flying over the internet. He's had a great run though, probably one of the biggest wrestlers for sure and will be remembered for a hell of a long time. I think, if the rumours are true is that Sting is going to sign to WWE at some point and go one on one with 'Taker before they both retire. That would certain be a match to remember.

So my housemate found me another method of beard growth, it is a little more pricey than vitamin B pills and I'm still a little skeptical about it working. But here it is

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/119463320/beard-growth-formula?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted_en_gb&utm_campaign=bath_and_beauty_low

It is like a beard soap that you use to wash your beard in. Again, I'm not convinced but the reviews seem pretty good. So I'm going to go for it as soon as my loan comes in and I'll do a little test for it again. Maybe not as long as the previous test. Might jump straight into a 10 day test of using it daily and see how we go. BEARD UP...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment