Thursday 3 April 2014

Day 144 - Why do I do it?

Felt like total crap when I got in from work yesterday. No real reason why I should feel like that at all, but I did. I honestly thought it was because of all the food we ate last weekend is finally getting to me, but I don't think it is somehow haha. But still, I was stupidly run down, and it doesn't help that everyone else in the house is feeling the exact same, so something is definitely being passed about. I came up with the idea of going to bed early and trying to sleep it off so I didn't feel like crap in the morning. I did actually get into bed early, but ended up watching a few episodes of Game Of Thrones, so I was up until some stupid time still. Wake up again today and felt the exact same, but after a bit of run and some work I managed to sort myself out again, hopefully going to be able to leave a little earlier today.

Being powering through Game of Thrones still, I think I've finally got into it solidly now, names are starting to stick in my head, that's when I know I'm into a TV series, and their are a hell of a lot of names and different stories to remember in that show. Still got plenty more to watch but I think I can catch up before the new season, easy.

Again, talk about our usual subjects when we all got home. Glastonbury. We think the plan is now to buy one big tent, beats each of us having to carry a tent each and we keep a good social aspect to our little camp. So many names are now self-confirming, which is really good news to see some great bands that will be performing. I still think I'll be just chilling watching some random bands for most of it but they'll be a few bands that I will make an effort to see for sure. It is going to interesting actually having something to do on the Wednesday and Thursday of the festival rather than just sitting in front of a tent drinking, I mean don't get me wrong that's fun, but they'll be lots more going on at Glasto than other festivals that I've been to like Leeds Fest and Download. Both great festivals, but it's purely for the music. Pretty much nothing to do on the other days other than drink. Jonny is pretty excited to be able to try one of the local ales that is always popular their, Tribute. I have tried it and it is damn good, I might have to get a few in when we arrive just to celebrate being there. Also another thing I really want to get is a massive fur coat, no idea why, just think I'll be fun going about a festival in a fur coat and having something to sleep in. So I'll be straight in that charity tent buying the pimpist coat I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment