Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 156 - "Start" of the week forgettfulness

It was a pretty busy day at work today so I ended up not blogging, as usual when it's the start of my week haha. So I'll do a short one today and then I'll do a long one and a featured beard for tomorrow, I promise. I've actually had a request from a friend of mine to do a certain beard, all will be shown tomorrow.

To say it's been a busy day at work it was actually a great day. Thought I might end up being moved upstairs but actually  it all went well in some meetings got plenty of work to be cracking on with and can stay sitting down in the office. Yay!

Pretty sure I can finally catch up on Game of Thrones this weekend because I also got told today that I get Friday and Monday off. Also going to re watch The Office and Extras, probably my two all time favourite sitcoms, with a mountain of food as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment