Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 150 - Knew it wouldn't be too long

Day 150, very close to getting to the halfway mark. Still not sure what I want to do when I've finished this year of blogging. Do I carry on, but not daily, or do I just stop? Not sure, but I guess I have plenty of time to thinking about it.

There will be three of us again in the new house next year in Huddersfield, and we've had this idea of possibly starting a weekly podcast. We're all game to do it and have a few features we can have each week, but last night I think we finally agreed on a name. HOWE can YOU COPE? Jonny came up with the idea and I think it's pretty clever, just think we need to find a feature which can match the title a little and then we're good to go. We have ourselves and we have the equipment to record it, so I think during Summer we'll be releasing the first episode.

Been searching the internet for days looking for a fur coat for Glastonbury, but either nobody is selling them because it's coming up to Summer, or nobody sells fur coats on the internet for cheap. I've found the odd one, but I still can't find that perfect, pimping fur coat. It is purely to look like a toolbox whilst at a festival, and to keep my warm on those cold nights in a tent. Might possibly wear it round the house as a makeshift dressing gown as well haha. I've gone too long without one and I think it is finally time to bite the bullet and get a dressing gown (fur coat).

It is my bosses last day in work today, which means two things. My days will be now even more boring, and I have to move back upstairs with a load of other boring people. It is the worst environment to work in, everyone is back to back, nobody seems to communicate, too many power mad staff members. I remember having a talk when I first started about feeling stressed or under-worked. Well under-worked is exactly how when I sit up there, all I can do is sit in front of my computer and work which makes me feel like crap when it get to the end of the day. Isn't a bosses job to look after staff and make sure they are working to their full potential. Apparently not.

Anyway, that's enough of that. Going to finish off the rest of my work and try and lay low in this office for as long as possible haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment