Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 163 - Knew it!

I knew I'd forgotten to do something at work today and it was blog. As always the start of the week forgetfulness strikes again, god damn it. I had an epic feature lined up and everything, so it's going to have to be a boring old phone post, with my battery slowly ticking away before it runs out.

Well I cracked on with my assignment which is the good news, managed to get down a solid 4,500 words, just need another 1,000 and I reckon it'll be good to go. Actually going to proof read to hell on this one though. What with final year coming up and a dissertation I end to start taking care of my wording and making sure I get the my full potential in a report or essay. Saying that I'm sure they'll be tonnes of mistakes in all my other blogs posts, as well as this one. But I'm only human.

It's actually a lot hard to blog on a computer rathe than a phone, I've become so dependant on auto-correct that I just slam in words without even thinking and they just magically pop in for me. Thinking about it, although it can be a great time saver, it's probably making me more and more lazy with spelling and punctuation that I have no reason to think twice about it anymore. Maybe I should turn it off for a few days and see how I go. Probably end up getting ran over whilst I'm texting and walking because I'm too busy checking my spelling.

5% damn!

It's payday tomorrow and although I have rent and bills to pay I can actually get some good food in. What with paying for glasto and putting money down for a house it has been a difficult month. Luckily I have a shed load of rice which I've been eating for two weeks, but today I went all out and bought a pizza. Luckily as well it's loan day coming up so I'll be back to my normal self in no time. Woo! Well after the insane hangover on loan that is. Got some friends coming up and we're going to party on when it's loan day haha.

I WILL BLOG PROPERLY TOMORROW, WITH A FEATURED BEARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment