Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day 142 - Beard test results (finally...)

Totally forgot to blog yesterday what with being at work and then rushing about as soon as I finished work. Going to sort it out nice and early so I have a nice lengthy blog for today.

Yeah, went to see Devvo yesterday night with a friend from college. It's weird because we use to watch Devvo videos in our media lessons at college, and now a few years later we're actually getting to see him. All round though it was a great gig, the guy who plays Devvo is actually a really good actor, he managed to keep up his character the entire night, even when people bumped into him before the gig he was in character and after the gig. The support band was certainly, interesting. They were called Petrol Bastard, five members it looked like all together, 2 "singers", 2 "dancers" and a "DJ". For me they were a little over the top but some people seemed to enjoy it. I got to meet Devvo after the gig, I posted a picture on last nights very late and short blog.

Well I think it's time to see the beard results. So here are the 3 pictures.


Day 1


Day 30


Day 60

You could mix them up and you couldn't even tell the difference between them. The pills didn't work. So it looks like I'll have to find another method to grow my beard. The most annoying thing is I took them three photos in different lights, so they do look a little different. But they're not. I'm doomed with a baby beard for good. Unless I can find another method soon and I'll test that out.

It's going to be weird not taking a photo of it everyday though, I'll have to go through my phone and delete just under 60 photos of my beard, or people might think I'm more of a weirdo than I already am for testing out beard pills haha. It's been fun though, given me lots to talk about on the blog rather than my boring ass days at work or what I didn't do on the weekend.

We watched the season finale of The Walking Dead last night, and all the boring episodes in the season really have been worth it because the finale was rather epic. It was back to non-stop action rather than constant character development. But it was definitely worth it, sitting through hours of talking, now we have so many big characters. *SPOILERS* I knew Terminus wasn't going to be what it was. We have a prediction that they are cannibals and they are leading people to them so they don't have to go out hunting and "food" comes to them. Who knows what could happen in Season 5, but hopefully we'll find out soon. *END OF SPOILERS*

Now The Walking Dead is over I can focus on finishing Game of Thrones in time for season 4 which starts on Monday. I'm half way through Season 2 at the moment and think we're going to watch all of season 3 this weekend so I can be up to date ready for Monday. What with it being on HBO and each episode being an actual hour long it is really hard to watch just before going to bed or something, I always find myself trying to fight with myself to stay awake so I can see the end. Most of the time I do managed to see the end of an episode but their have been times I'll move on and totally forget what the hell happened in the last episode. But hopefully I can binge watch this weekend.

Speaking of weekends, it'll be another weekend of staying in. We all have Glastonbury to pay off this weekend, and it isn't cheap so we can't afford a night out for a while, I think the one we have planned is at the start of May. Which is when the loans come in, good times! 



No comments:

Post a Comment