Wednesday 23 April 2014

Day 164 - I nearly forgot... | Featured Beard: Tormund Giantsbane

Well I didn't blog at work but I'm going to do a bigger blog using my phone instead. I've had a super busy day what with meetings and finishing off my assignment. I'm on about 5,000 words, I need 6,000 words and I've still got another section to go so I think I'll manage it. The content on the other hand is another matter haha. I think I've done pretty well on it though, not really one for putting my heart into an essay but I think I've done pretty well on it.

So I'm cutting the diary entry a little short and I'm going to show you a beard. A very night beard!

----------------------------------BEARD TIME--------------------------

Tormund Giantsbane!


What a name ey!? This is a chactorer from from Game of Thrones. Tormund is a wildlings who lives north of the wall. So to be fair, he is an total badass, who is even more badass because he has a massive beard.

Just Game of Thrones in general has some pretty great beards. I was even thinking of going through Game of Thrones picking out every beard haha, but I think that might take me a long time what with hour long episodes and the insane amount of beard in that show.

The actor that plays Tormund is called 

Kristofer Hivju, again a pretty badass name. I've not seen him in much else but he handles a beard very well. You can see from the picture above he has gone for the full beard. Extremely well rounded ginger beard, usually not a fan of the ginger beard but Mr. Hivju holds it well. He looks even better in a suit...




I think I'll pick a few more out from Game of Thrones, I have a few in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment