Monday 28 April 2014

Day 169 - Early start | Featured Beard: Harley Morenstein

Going to do this post nice and early. I'm determined not to forget because it's the start of the week, and I'm going to do a nice lengthy beard post as well to match. None of this start of the week forgetting it going to stop me this week!

After a weekend of early starts, the start of the week was of course no different. We all decided it would be a good idea to get a really early night last night to get us back in action for this week. It was a really good call because I had a cracking 10 hour sleep compared to the 10 hours I had in total over the weekend. Think I still need another early night to get me back to normal, it still was really hard to get up this morning. Woke up at 6AM with a killer illness that was driving me insane, I actually thought I might have to ring in but after a while it wore off and I managed to get myself ready for another long ass week. I've got a feeling this week is going to be really bad in regards to work and getting up early, because I know this weekend is going to be very good. I'm willing to pay for a crappy week in work for one hell of a crazy weekend, old fashioned student night out style. Good training for Glastonbury and good training when next year haha. The trains were kind to me this morning, probably because I've updated my playlist with a Bowie album, "Aladdin Sane". We all sat down and listened to it on vinyl on Friday and I've not looked back since. I've never been a massive Bowie fan but after sitting down and listening to an album in full I've come away a pretty big fan, I get why he was so big. He was totally different but still had those classic elements of rock and glam. I think I'll go for another album on the way home.

Been a pretty crazy rock and roll weekend with no sleep and endless studio hours. We all put a lot of work in this weekend even though some of us didn't even have to be there. The songs are sounding the sick and the video is going to be unreal. But we're all a little nervous because we don't really know what to expect seen as though none of us have done anything like this before. Should be fun though, hopefully the production company will understand we new to all this.

Another reason I'm doing this post so early is that I know for a fact that I'm going to have a lot of work to do today, and I'll just end up finishing it all and just wanting to leave without blogging. So this way I can get my hands in the mood to type and then crack on with work. Speaking of typing I did finish off my assignment before the weekend and I have Terri proof reading it for me. What a star ey? haha.


----------------------------------------BEARD TIME-------------------------------------------

Today we're going for another YouTube sensation. The host of Epic Meal Times. The man that eats an obscene amount of food and then does it all again the next day. He started out as a teacher and in regards to the amount of bacon he eats he is actually Jewish. This is Mr. Harley Morenstein.

 

Just look at the size of that. This is yet another full beard, a very full beard. You can clearly see that all the bacon and other meat products have started to form into a thick beard around his mouth. A triumph of style.

He is no stranger to large amounts of food and he is certainly a large man himself. He isn't overweight, he is insanely tall, or burly as I like to say. He is the perfect burly man. Here he is with a giant burger.

 

All round he has the classic full beard, but he pulls it off like no other man. He is a giant man, with a giant beard. All hail Harley and his luxurious beard. I will make it my life goal to run my fingers through his beard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment