Thursday 24 April 2014

Day 165 - Fail fail fail

I've really failed to keep up with the blog this week, been forgetting left right and center. I do have a good excuse though, I guess? Haha. I've had my assignment and it's been stupidly busy. But, I've finished off my assignment this week and it's ready for proof reading, yeah I'm going to proof read this essay haha. It's hit home recently with Terri finishing off her disserstation and her case study and the amount of proof reading and stuff she did to make sure she's get the best grade possible, so I think it's time I start before I have to start all of that next year. Also I was pretty close to the bad side of grades with my last report so hopefully with a little time to double check I can make sure it is perfect ready to submit on Monday. It is a nice feeling though when you know your first draft is done. That's the biggest amount of work out of the way. 

Actually not blogging at work, yet again. I'm sat waiting for a train at Hudderfield. It's going to be another late train with no seats and full of rude people. I don't know what it is about people and trains stations but it turns people into idiots. So many times I've been barged into and nobody has said sorry. It's like they're purposely out to annoy everyone else because they're running a little late. Makes me wonder what life would be like without time. I won't go into that though haha, that'll be a longggggg post haha.

Seen as though I've been eating pretty good this week I think I'm going to go all out tonight and make it a pizza night. Last night me and Terri made a fry up for tea and it was beautiful! So worth using all of her bread up for haha. Still no decided what topping I'm going to go for, and when I say topping I mean what am I going to jam on top of the pizza haha. Everyone needs to try it one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment