Monday 30 December 2013

Day 50 - Anchorman 2.

Well here I am, day 50. It's been a long 50 days and I think it's done me good blogging my days, like I've said I find things to fill my day and write about. It's not over yet, still got many more days left to go.

Well I guess to celebrate my 50 days if blogging I went to see Anchorman 2. I was a little scared at first because I thought it might ruin it but they've done a great job at keeping it original. Great quotes, crazy stories and plenty of laughs. They seem to focus on the rest of the news team rather than just Ron. It really was a great sequel which you don't normally find.

Going to have a quiet nice with TV tonight then I've get to see some family for New Year which is going to be cool, not looking forward to the long ass bus journey though.

No comments:

Post a Comment