Saturday 21 December 2013

Day 41 - A nothing day

Seriously been the most uneventful day to date haha, so I won't have much to talk about. Other than I went back to Leeds for the final time this year to pick up a few more things, ended up forgetting the alarm code and having to battle on with the alarm going off until I got told the code haha. I must of looked very suspicious going to my house with a big empty bag and the alarm going off. It's been a pretty windy day so all the trains were delayed, no difference there really, took me way to long for 1 simple trip but it's all over now.

Not even day 1 yet and I'm already missing my bros. Looking forward to getting into the studio after the new year and getting the first EP out in a few weeks. I heard a mix of one of the songs that will be on it yesterday and my word it is epic, also has a few quotes from Breaking Bad in it.

Good news everyone, we're all sitting down as a family and watching Love Actually! Yaaaay haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment