Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 30 - I want home!

Well here we are day 30, go me! Seriously surprised myself that I've got this far, but it's been worth it I guess. I have been tried to find more things to do during the day to write about in the blog and I've all round found it fun, but their is still a long way to go yet.

As far as the healthy eating is going, it isn't haha. I've been eating pretty bad these past few days what with birthdays and parties so I've put that on the back burner but it's back day as I'm going to go for some pasta right after finishing this blog post. I guess I need to eat as healthy as I can these next few days as I'll be going home and eating some serious amounts of food for Christmas, because it's the law! I've got a feeling it's going to be a really good Christmas, honestly not been this exicted for a Christmas in a long time and I'm actually feeling Christmassy again which is one of be best feelings ever, makes me feel 10 again haha. Along with all the food I'm planning on doing nothing, not even moving, it's been a packed few months with work and friends and I need some serious down time I think. I'm really starting to find it hard to get up early again, so I really need these next few days to be over really.

Still not bought any Christmas presents but I'll be heading to Sheffield this weekend and I plan on buying a few odds and ends then, so hopefully I can at least start before I go see Sabbath.

I still really need to do a review of the Papa Roach show the other week, amazing band and some amazing support acts as well that I've recently got into. Let's hope the rest of the shows coming up do the same. Supports acts for me make the gig even better, I try no to listen to them until I've seen them so I can be surprised and really get a feel of their live sound, because you can't make an album sound like a gig in my books, they are two completely different sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment