Thursday 12 December 2013

Day 32 - Family and friends are the best.

Its that time. I'm not drunk but I'm going to tell you all how much I really love my family and friends, that's right, it's going to be a cingey one, but I don't care because recently my family and friends have really really helped me out with a little situation I've had. I'm not going to go into any details about it as it is a little private. But recently I had a little situation and firstly every single friend I explained this to literally held out their hand to me help me, and just that my entire family made sure I was okay and reassured me that everything was going to be okay one way or another. I just can't explain how grateful I am to have such amazing friends and family they really mean the world to me more than anything. Okay that's enough of that talk, I went home to visit my mum, she's a real hero of mine and always has the right words to make me feel better. Plus she gave me a big bag of food that I can take home with me which is a double win. But what my mum has been though is horrible and she always has a smile on her face she really as inspired me in life. I have all these rockstars and actors I consider heros but at the top of pile is my mum! My girlfriend is equally amazing, don't know how she puts up with me sometimes, but 5 years strong is impressive, and I do love her very much! That's enough of that talk before I start breaking down haha. 

I'm going to Manchester tomorrow and staying at a friends and we're going to see The Hobbit in 3D, so it should be a great weekend all round. Will report back tomorrow with the results of the film, no doubt it will be a good one, always been a big fan of all the Lord of the Rings films and he last Hobbit film.

No comments:

Post a Comment