Monday 23 December 2013

Day 43 - Christmas Eve Eve.

Can you tell I'm running out of ideas for titles? Haha.

Got up early this morning which put me in a grumpy mood as always, but I was soon back in a good mood when we got down to Burton and saw all the family. Always good to see the whole family together, always puts me in a good mood no matter what has happened and they're all amazing people. We've got the fire on and some films and it's all perfect.

Just taking a break from a game of Monopoly. I wonder if the makers of that game knew they would cause so many arguments in homes all over the world, no matter what someone ends up getting a bod on. Still a great game though.

Also going to the chippy later, it seems to become a tradition when we come down to Burton on the first day now, I ain't complaining!

My grandads ment to be getting an iPad for Christmas and I have to teach him how to use it, God help me. It's going to be tough but it should be doable, once he gets the hang of it I'm sure he'll be beating my high score on Angry Birds in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment