Monday 2 December 2013

Day 22 - Busyyyyyy

Yeah I'm going to have to skip the review of the Sevenfold show again, just flooded with gigs and seeing family at the minute so I've not had time to sit down with my laptop. Tomorrow I'll do Sevenfold and then the day after I'll do Papa Roach, who I'm seeing tonight. Currently sat in Yates, filled to the brim with old people thinking they're on some sort of crazy night out haha one day I'll like that I guess. A group of mums next to us just ordered some shots and they're sipping them...

Literally had nothing to eat all day, I know not very healthy of me and I just ordered a chicken burrito. Health will start again tomorrow, I promise. Really really exicted for this food though, and of course seeing Papa Roach.

For how long I've been going to gigs I'm surprised I've not see Papa Roach before but this is actually my first time. Should be a good show though.

No comments:

Post a Comment