Sunday 1 December 2013

Day 21 - post-Sevenfold blues

Wow, yesterday night was amazing. Both Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death punch put on a really good show. Sevenfold certainly know how to use the pyro now haha. Crazy to think I saw them in Leeds for the first time at a tiny club and now they're selling out arenas.

I'm regards to the pictures and reviews I'll sort it out tomorrow before tomorrow nights gig. Still at home and I don't have my laptop with me. Also I will be seeing Papa Roach tomorrow night, I know another gig! And it doesn't end with that gig.

Ended up having to run out of the arena to catch a coach back to Huddersfield. Took way to long, but it was worth it to see a great gig. Luckily trains tomorrow are all sorted so we have nothing to panic about.

Very happy to be having a nice long weekend, I'd love to tell you that I'll be eating lots of food and having lots of sleep, but I'm not! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment