Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 44 - Christmas Eve

Well it has certainly been a chill day this afternoon. Was up early this morning yet again, and I had to make my way around Aldi on a day like this. It was not pretty, full of rude people on a day like today. I don't think people get this is a time for being with their families and enjoying each others companies, but no get down to the supermarket nice and early, and buy a stupid amount of food, not complaining about the amount of food, just think you should be prepared for Christmas rather than going the day before.

Speaking of food it all starts tomorrow, no holds barred. I want some height to my food tomorrow, with a pint of gravy haha. But no, honestly I'll be eating a lot of food. Not sure what my Nan has planned but I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!

Uploaded some photos from a photoshoot we had a few weeks back, gotta say they're probably the best photos we have ever had done. Very happy with them. Also got the ad for the magazine coming out in a few weeks.

Anyway, everyone enjoy Christmas and the stupid amount of food.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment