Wednesday 11 December 2013

Day 31 - One day a train will be on time.

Got a long wait for the train so in going to start the blog early and finish it off later, I know check me out writing early and saving it. But yeah, got a 20 minute wait for a train that would of been here 5 minutes ago, don't think I've ever got on a train to or from work and it's been on time, I understand when the odd stop can make a train 1 or 2 minutes late but 20 minutes? What exactly happened? And it's always the same excuse from the voice over guy...their isn't one! Anyway, I hate trains and everyone that has anything to do with them, especially conductors.

It's so cold outside, I honestly think we have some snow coming soon, which would be sick, just in time for Christmas. I'm propped up against a wall jammed into a tiny waiting room in the station, which isn't even that much more warmer than outside.

Very happy to be getting today out of the way, usually Thursdays and Fridays are quieter days than the rest of the week, so it'll slowly get me into weekend mode. Also makes it easier that I don't have to go in Friday, woopah!

Read something today that Friends is coming back for a final season, well rumours of it anyway. I'm really happy but scared at the same time, it was the perfect sitcom when they left it, it would be a shame if they ruined it. Wonder if all the original actors will come back? And haven't they sold the all the set? Guess we'll find out what will be happening in time, if it even happens.

I managed to get 10,000 Days by Tool on my iPod last night after so many failed attempts, forgot how much of an epic album it is. Rosetta Stoned can wake anyone up on a morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment