Sunday 29 December 2013

Day 49 - The house is still standing

Actually managing to blog at a normal time for once, I didn't forget or anything...haha. I think with being at home and enjoying family time I've not been thinkin about it that much but I'm sure I'll get back on the blogging game properly when I get back to Leeds.

Went back to the house today actually to take a few things back and the house is still standing which is a relief haha. Looking forward to getting back and seeing friends again.

Going to Huddersfield tomorrow to see Terri and we're going to see Anchorman 2 which I'm really excited about. I was expecting to it be a bit of a flop but everyone has been saying good things about it so it should be a good one. Plus I get an Ice Blast as well, woo haha

No comments:

Post a Comment