Monday 17 February 2014

Day 99 - So close!

Only gone and got into bed and forgot to blog. I sorted everything before I got in the bath, my bag for work, food, a cuppa. I thought I'd done it all and I forgot to blog, balls. No beard picture because I'm in bed, oops. Just put on Mullholland Drive, not seen it before but heard good things about it, not sure if it's a bed time movie though haha.

Had a pretty decent day at work, was nice and busy, even had a meeting cancelled on me so I could leave a little early, that was a nice to the worst day of the week, Monday.

When I got I had a parcel waiting for me all the way from sunny LA. It was some socks I order for Terri from Rodeo Arcade, by Shay Carl. If only he sold beard pills!

Day 100 tomorrow, I'm going to try and make it a long one and look back on my previous posts. Still doesn't feel like 100 days at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment