Thursday 13 February 2014

Day 95 - Early weekend | Day 15 - Beard test

Yup, today was certainly a good day because I knew full well that I had tomorrow off! Really hope I don't wake myself up really early, could do with a stupid amount of sleep.

Going to head over to Huddersfield tomorrow to see my girlfriend, hopefully won't forget anything important haha.

Keep it cheap this week and sticking with pasta, I almost caved when I got in and went to the shop to buy a pizza or something, but I'm sticking to it this week haha. I am cooking something nice tomorrow for both me and Terri. I was originally going to go for Gammon but I'm thinking of changing it up now, not sure what for though.



______________________________________

Yeah no beard test yesterday because I was in bed and couldn't be bothered moving haha. Still looking pretty similar, but we're only halfway through the control week I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment