Saturday 15 February 2014

Day 97 - Valentines was awesome | Day 17 - Beard Test

Valentines day was pretty good. I'm normally a grumpy mule when it comes to holidays like that but this year was pretty good. Terri got me an Adventure Time t-shirt and a bunch of other goodies !

Now I'm back home and waiting for Jonny to come back from London, so it looks like I'll have to watch tonnes of South Park and drink truck loads of tea before hand haha.

Made some epic food in the past few days. Cooked gammon for Terri yesterday, and scrambled egg this morning, both, if I say so myself, were epic!

____________________________________

Check out the points I can get on my tash now haha. So I must be getting somewhere on my own. Terri got me some hair supplements so I'm ready for the non control week haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment