Tuesday 11 February 2014

Day 93 - 4 day week | Day 13 - Beard test


Seen as though I had a crazy weekend with no sleep (no partying involved). I booked this Friday off to maximize the amount of sleep this weekend haha. Really looking forward to the weekend, it has been too long since I last had a sleep in, and I seriously need it. Also I'm cooking for my girlfriend for Valentines day, and then I have a friend coming over on the Saturday. Think this is the first weekend in a long time that our bassist from London isn't coming up. It's actually going to be strange not having him around. But he is coming up the weekend after for his birthday haha.

Still sat in work with very little to do, so I thought I'd give the blog a go. Got no food in at home so it's either going to be something weird or I go to Co-Op and buy some over priced shit. Hmm.

I really like busy days at work, because today has been a long and boring day with nothing to do, and it really messes with my head. Like, I'm really tired because I'm just sat here with nothing to do what so ever. Maybe I should find some work? Haha.

Cleared up my Spotify playlists today, it feels good when you have all your music organised and not clogging up your phone. It is like spring cleaning in the 21st Century.

Decided that I'm just going to listen to Bad Religion for the rest of the day now until it hits that most magically of moments 5pm!


______________________________________________________________________________


I just compared this photo to the first one I took, and it looks like I have no change in 13 days. Boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment