Monday 10 February 2014

Day 92 - An actual busy day | Day 12 - Beard test

Yup, had a packed day and it went so fast!

Firstly though, Monday was too good to me. I woke up really easy and in a good mood, then my train arrived perfectly on time when I walked onto the platform, and my day went really fast, hmm what's going on Monday? Really hope the rest of the week is similar, I could certainly get use to it.

Got into work and I was handed all his photoshopping work which at first I was a little taken back by but I soon cracked on with it. Ended up taking me ages and right through to the afternoon, then I had a massive meeting which took up the rest of the day. Now I'm home all ready for  the return of the The Walking Dead!

The band and I actually booked a video shoot for May, which at first was a little scary considering everything but we're all game as a badger to get it done and out in time for Summer. For saying this was going to be a slow year for the band it is actually turning out to be the fastest to date. We're going to keep on riding this wave!

Forgot to mention the other day that I actually finished Catcher In The Rye a few days ago. I don't see what all be fuss is about, pretty boring book to be honest. Definitely not a book for me.

Nearly on my 100th of blogging, wonder of their is something special I can do on that day? Maybe look back at my previous posts and comment on them, if I actually did said thing or not?


Beard time. Looking pretty normal to be honest, no sudden man beard just yet haha. Might make a little video of all the photos at the end to see the difference haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment