Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day 87 - Fast days are the best | Day 7 - Beard test

I always enjoy a day at work that goes nice and fast. Had plenty to be getting on with, and I have plenty more to do over the next few days. This is why this blog is a little late in the day. I do normally like the post these mid afternoon but not today, busy busy busy!

I've been Photoshopping pretty much all day, I never really got into Photoshop that much but now I'm really getting into it, even getting considered to be sent on a full day course so I can carry on using it. When I started my placement this wasn't something that would cross my mind, but the more I think about it the more useful tools like Photoshop become. So many cheap websites just throw an image onto a page now a days and think it looks okay, but Photoshop can really make an okay image look really good.

Been looking on eBay for days trying to find a King Crimson LP but they're all so expensive. I was 50p off winning an auction the other night. Got a few more on my watch list I really want to get, fingerscrossed I get them. If not I might have to take a little trip to the record store we have in Huddersfield. Great little independent record store, you don't find many like that any more.


I still think the beard is growing a little bit on its own. To be honest this is the longest I have ever had it before I get rid of it. But I'm sticking with it, and this weekend I'll be starting on Vitamin B tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment