Monday 3 February 2014

Day 85 - I'm surprising myself | Day 5 - Beard test

Back to work today. Was surprisingly easy to get up and I was in a really good mood...what is wrong with me? Maybe because I know when I get home I have loads of food waiting for me. We all went to Iceland on Saturday and purposely spent over £25 so we could get it delivered which was the best idea we have ever had. Instead of going out Saturday night we sat inside and just buried ourselves in food. I have a feeling it will be the same next weekend but with added studio time haha. Winner!

Yeah, it's been an alright day at work, nothing to complain about, for once haha. Got some more projects coming up which I'm really happy about, something I can get my teeth into.

I think that's a picture wrap from me at work, so I best start my journey back home to the mountain of food I have. YES.


"The Beard". I can actually see a little difference from the first photo, it seems to be thickening up around the bottom. This being the control week I'm not expecting much change. Hopefully when we hit the week of vitamin B then it might actually start connecting up a little more, but we will see I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment