Tuesday 18 February 2014

Day 100 - Look back | Day 20 - Beard test

Well the day has come, this is my 100th day of blogging! Going to try my very best to make this one nice and long with a few quotes from my previous posts. I'll have a little look back at what I've said over the 100 days and then following up on them. I'm guessing it'll just be as boring as my usually blog posts, but we'll see haha. HAPPY 100th BLOG POST TO ME.


Let's begin our story on Monday 11th November 2013. It was my very first blog post ever, I didn't know what I was doing (still don't), I didn't know what I was getting myself in for and I thought I could start eating healthy as well...

"I chose to set myself the challenge of writing a blog everyday for a year and see what would come of it, also funnily enough the same day I decided to start eating healthy for a change rather than the usual takeaways and alcohol diet"

How wrong was I?! I must of lasted about a week if that before I got the next takeaway haha. In fact the very next day I post a picture of a bag of sweets...wow I'm sorry determined to eat healthy haha.


So we hit the first weekend post of the blog and I'm hungover, no surprise their whatsoever, and I'm pretty sure I spend the next few weekends in the same state.

I said it might happen, I said it. I'm officially posting my first hungover post, you're welcome world!

I'm sure the world loved to know that.


Ahh yes, my first gig review. I'm proud of that post actually, even though I retired from the reviewers life swiftly after haha. I just got fed up of holding my phone up at a gig and getting pictures, I'm not a fan of that. Here's a link to the post though if you fancy reading it:

http://elgeorgio1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/day-16-metz-wytches-cheatahs-leeds.html

It was a great gig, I would certainly see METZ again if they come back into town.


Around December time was a nice time for my blog posts, it was the time of month when I had a lot of gigs to go to and Christmas to look forward to. A lot of happy memories with family and friends. Then we hit the start of the New Year, it was a difficult time at one point. I do remember hitting a bit of a problem in my life, but it turned around so fast thanks to the support of family and friends again. I'm making this out to be bigger than it is really, but it was tough at one point, but all is well know.

Just looking back on some of the titles it brings back so many memories that are not even that long ago but it is still nice to read over them again. Like "The Wolf On Wall Street", that was a great day. Saw an epic movie with an epic person and all round had a great weekend.

Oh day 70. The first of many times that I forgot to blog at a normal time. I must admit I wrote that one under the influence of booze. I went out that night with some friends and totally forgot about the blog. So I ended up bashing down a few words from town at 3AM haha. Pretty sure I was walking up my street at the time when I published it haha. Day 72 I talk about how I'm nearly had day 100, and here we are!

February I started the beard test, that hit day 20 today (if you've not guessed by the title). Every time I write the title to a blog post I feel like they're all similar, but looking back I've noticed that they're not all similar at all, weird how that worked out.

So that was the look back over the 100 days, I couldn't pick out much because I've not really been up to much and I'm really that funny in any of the posts haha. I was thinking after the 60 day beard test I would come up with a new challenge to keep my posts interesting, I guess I'll think of something before the beard test is over.

Well, that has been my 100th post. Maybe I'll look back at this post on my 200th, let's hope I can make it that far (and I have a beard).













_____________________________________________________________________________

Oh look a crappy "beard"

No comments:

Post a Comment