Tuesday 25 February 2014

Day 107 - Back in action | Day 27 - Beard test

Forgot to blog at work so I'm going to have to brave it on my phone again. Wow it feels good not to be hungover, and especially at work. It was a long day at work though, had to wait all morning until the afternoon for a meeting, which I will have to do tomorrow as well. But I'm going vinyl shopping I think, really want to try and find a decent Jimi Hendrix album for the house, so many of his albums I can sit through start to end, hopefully I can find some at a decent price.

I've recently got back into watching Futurama for some reason, totally forgot how good it was. I remember when I was in High School getting into The Simpsons and then slowly getting on the Futurama and then eventually you find South Park and Family Guy. I watch all them still apart from The Simpsons, I sort of became fed up of it in college when Family Guy came along.

Really looking forward to this weekend. No drinking and no craziness. I'm going home to see the family and spend some time with them, really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend away from Leeds. Not that I dislike Leeds, it's just nice to get away once in a while.




_________________________________

I just wanna start taking the pills already, bored of taking the same photo now haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment